The R U Different? License
The R U Different? programme generally runs from the start of the Academic Year in September and concludes at the end of June / early July.
The annual academic license includes the following:
- R U Different? Planning Sessions including group school session (ideally held in summer before new term)
- Survey Creation and Log In Distribution
- Baseline Survey
- Individual school reports vs Authority Average comparison
- Discuss of results
- Support with key objectives and message formulation
- Interventions planning (if appropriate)
- 2nd survey
- Final report including analysis and evaluation
The license is £995 per academic year for 1 year group (e.g. Year 9)
Each subsequent year group is £350 per school, so a Year 8, 9 and 10 core programme costs £1695.
A minimum of 2 years is recommended to monitor trends/impact of Interventions.