PSHE may not yet be a mandatory subject, however schools are only too aware of the responsibility they have towards ensuring the health, wellbeing and safeguarding of young people.
Many schools choose to commission the project directly from us or in combination with funding received from their Local Authority. Here are some of the benefits.
- Our programme provides a quick and easy way to consult with pupils on a range of very important issues
- The school is in control of how deeply they want to engage in terms of time and budget committed – the online survey takes just 20 minutes
- This is a proven way to engage them with ‘positive truth’- specifically in relation to your school, which carries far more impact than a general message
- Choice of questioning to suit priority areas – e.g. Internet Safety, Smoking etc
- Strong evidence base ‘closing of the circle’ to prove effectiveness
- We can provide access to Local Authority comparisons/averages
- There are numerous Ofsted benefits including SMSC, Health and Wellbeing, Bullying and PSHEe planning
- Wider community benefits including parent engagement opportunities
- We also cater our programme for Pupil Referral Units, special and independent schools. To discuss your requirements please contact us.
For more information or to request a sample proposal, contact email@example.com
To discover how to get the most from R U Different? see our user guide here.